Cape Town Package @ $1000 per person - 3 Day 2 Night
Tour Price Includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Break Water Lodge Hotel at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront on a 2 person sharing a room basis (a single room supplement will apply)
- Breakfast on Day 2 & 3, lunch on the 2 Full day trips
- Transfer from airport to hotel and back to airport
- Fully guided Day trips as mentioned above
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfare from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Dinner and any other expenses other than accommodation and breakfast at the Breakwater lodge Hotel
- Any additional trips or any activities not mentioned on this itinerary, and any personal expenses incurred.
After an early breakfast, you will be transferred to Johannesburg airport to check in for your 90-minute flight to Cape Town. Upon arrival in Cape Town, you will be met by your personal tour guide.
The tour starts off with the Cape Point & Peninsula day Trip: a scenic discovery of the "Fairest Cape of them all"
- Magical Cape Point –meeting place of the cold and warm ocean currents
- Cape of Good Hope: Impressive views over the vast South Atlantic Ocean from the lighthouse on the edge of the most South Western tip of the African Continent
- The charming African Jackass Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
- The Atlantic Seaboard, the curvy stretch of coastline also known as Millionaire's Mile
- Imposing 12 Apostles Mountain range – up close and personal
- Beautiful white beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno, Noordhoek
- Trendy Sidewalk Café's and Promenades along the beach
- Picturesque Hout Bay and Mariner's Wharf & quaint holiday and residential villages of Kommetjie and Scarborough
- Dramatic Chapman’s Peak with its steep cliffs into the ocean
- AND THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY, ASCEND THE Flat-topped Table Mountain, the iconic mountain of the Southern Hemisphere in a rotating cable car with breath-taking view of Cape Town City, Harbour and much more!
At day’s end you will be transferred to the Breakwater Lodge Hotel at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
Situated at the foot of Table Mountain, within a stone's throw from the Cape Town Stadium and in the heart of Cape Town's working harbour, the V&A Waterfront offers the visitor an abundance of unforgettable experiences. Indoor shopping and entertainment venues seamlessly merge with ocean vistas and mountain views and the fresh sea breeze and warm African sun add zest to a cosmopolitan, vibrant atmosphere. More than 80 restaurants bring a fusion of international food, from rustic al fresco fish and chips to starched table-cloth cuisine.
NOTE: Breakfast is included in your stay at the Breakwater lodge and lunch is included on the day trips.
Dinner is for your own account and you are free to explore the many restaurants of the Waterfront or for a quiet night in, the Breakwater lodge does have its own restaurant.
After an early breakfast, your guide will meet you for the Cape Coast and Winelands Countryside Day Trip:
This day trip will be customised according to your interests with a combination of exploring the beautiful seaside villages and wine tasting at the famous South African Vineyards and Winelands.
Explore Hermanus, which is situated on a narrow coastal plain surrounding Walker Bay, nestled between an incandescent mountain range and the spectacular Atlantic Ocean. It was voted Town of the Year in the Western Cape in 2008 and is also “famous” for its clean “champagne air”, pristine Blue Flag beaches charming village shops and crafts. This area is also considered the Whale Capital of the world”. Hermanus provides the best land-based whale watching spot in the world and the intelligent gentle Southern Right Whales, as large as 10 elephants, can be seen up to 20 meters from the rocky shores, but only during whale season which stretches from July to November each year.
Wine tasting, winery and vineyard tours at several Wineries in Walker Bay
- Hamilton Russell Vineyards, the most Southernly wine estate in Africa and the closest to the sea. This boutique winery specializes in producing highly individual, terroir driven Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, which are widely regarded as the best in South Africa and among the best in the World.
- Beaumont Winery, a rustic and quaint winery which are highly recommended
- Bouchard Finlayson boutique winery with its excellent wines and beautiful views
You will be returned at day’s end to your hotel at the Waterfront.
After an early breakfast, you can explore the Waterfront at day time for some shopping before guide meets you for your transfer back to Cape Town Airport. Here you will catch your flight back to Johannesburg at around mid-day.