3 Day 2 Night Victoria Falls Tour @ $1410 per person
A short, fully guided tour to the Victoria Falls: a spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur and the greatest curtain of falling water in the world, 1,2 miles long and towering 900 feet down! The River Lodge is the ideal place from which to explore Victoria Falls, blending the African Safari experience with one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World! The combination of exceptional wildlife viewing, fine dining, personal service and luxurious accommodation ensures an unforgettable experience!
- Transfers from Victoria Falls airport to the lodge and back to the airport.
- 2 Nights’ safari style accommodation based upon 2 persons sharing a room (a single room supplement may apply) tourism levy and taxes. This itinerary for 1 person in their own room will cost $1750
- All meals and local beverages at the lodge
- Activities as mentioned per itinerary
- Airfare from Johannesburg International Airport to Victoria Falls International (@ +/- $400 per person)
- Entry Visa fee $60 (payable upon arrival at airport in US$ cash only) MAKE SURE YOU GET A DOUBLE ENTRY
- Victoria Falls entry fees at $30 per person
- Laundry service is available and payable upon check out.
- Gratuities for guide and lodge staff and personal expenses
- All other additional activities
Depart from Johannesburg Airport on a mid-morning flight where a light lunch will be served to you. You will be met at the Victoria Falls airport by a lodge representative and transferred to the lodge, where you will be met by the friendly staff. You can unpack, relax and explore the facilities at the lodge. In the late afternoon, enjoy a sunset river cruise on the beautiful Zambezi river.
Enjoy an early morning guided game drive (departing at 06:00am) in the Zambezi National Park. Here you might spot elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard, zebra, giraffe, kudu and many more! Return to the lodge for a scrumptious breakfast.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Victoria Falls town at 10:00am. The day will start off with a guided tour of the Victoria Falls: Columns of spray can be seen from miles away as, at the height of the rainy season, more than five
hundred million cubic meters of water per minute plummet over the edge, over a width of nearly two kilometres, into a gorge over one hundred meters below.
Afterwards, you can explore the town, partake in one of the many offsite activities and/or visit historical sights, art galleries and curio markets. You can either return to the lodge with the guide for lunch and to relax before your afternoon activity or enjoy lunch at the beautiful and historically significant Victoria Falls Hotel (for your own account).
Optional activities that are available for your own account are:
• Flight of Angels: helicopter over the falls with a spectacular bird’s eye view ($175 per person -15 min flight)
• Elephant Back Safari ($150 per person)
• Lion Pride Encounter and Walk with Lion ($150 per person)
A whole range of ADRENALIN activities such as gorge and bridge swinging and bungee jumping are also available for the more adventurous…
If you have elected to stay in the village for lunch, depart in Victoria Falls Town at 15:00pm and head back to the lodge where you can go for a guided sunset river cruise (departing at 16:30pm). Alternatively, relax and watch a gorgeous African sunset on the horizon.
Take another sunrise guided game drive or river cruise before breakfast. After breakfast, you can either relax on the deck overlooking the waterhole or visit the souvenir shop before having to pack and be ready for your transfer back to Victoria Falls airport. You must be at the airport at around 11:00am for your 13:00pm flight back to Johannesburg.